- Duration: 3 days
- Level: initiation
- Teaching methods: on site or distance learning
- Prerequisite: QGIS initiation training
- Certificate: Yes
- Provision of the software: yes
- Location: La Rochelle, Lyon et Geneva (individual) and within your country / company
- Accessibility: arx iT ensures that the principles set out in the Disability Act of 11 February 2005 are properly implemented. The company is committed to making its training courses accessible to people with disabilities and to implementing the necessary pedagogical, material and organisational adaptations, by our own means or with the help of the AGEFIPH network. This approach is part of the company's values and our trainers are aware of the need to welcome this public.
This advanced QGIS training session is intended for technicians and engineers who wish to go further with QGIS, whether in ETL-type modelling or with the vector and raster spatial analysis tools.This QGIS advanced training is available in different session type individual and intra-company.
At the end of this training session, trainees will be able to:
- Advanced layers symbology with QGIS
- QGIS toolbox
- ETL modelling
- Raster calculator