This ArcGIS Pro initiation training session is intended for anyone with basic computer skills who wishes to manipulate, organise and represent spatial data and indicators from external databases (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access ...).
At the end of this training session, trainees will be able to:
- Understand basics of the geographical information
- Manage GIS data using ArcGis for Desktop
- Integrate external data using joins
- Realize graphic selections and attribute selections using SQL query
- Set thematic analysis with unique values, per range of values, per proportional symbols...
- Learn to create and modify vector data according to topology
- Perform geoprocessing for simple spatial analysis (clip, intersect, union...)
- Realize and export layout