- Duration: 2 days
- Level: initiation
- Teaching methods: on site or distance learning
- Prerequisite: Computer science basics
- Certificate: Yes
- Provision of the software: yes
- Location: La Rochelle, Lyon et Geneva (individual) and within your country / company
- Accessibility: arx iT ensures that the principles set out in the Disability Act of 11 February 2005 are properly implemented. The company is committed to making its training courses accessible to people with disabilities and to implementing the necessary pedagogical, material and organisational adaptations, by our own means or with the help of the AGEFIPH network. This approach is part of the company's values and our trainers are aware of the need to welcome this public.
This SNAP for Remote Sensing training session is intended for technicians and engineers who wish to learn about remote sensing with SNAP, using SENTINEL satellite images, manipulating them and performing spectral index calculations and classifications.
At the end of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand remote sensing basics
- Extract satellite images
- Analyze satellite imagery with SNAP ESA
- Perform supervised classification using SNAP ESA
- Perform spectral index calculations (NDVI)