- Duration: 2 days
- Level: advanced
- Teaching methods: on site or distance learning
- Prerequisite: ArcGIS for Desktop initiation training
- Certificate: Yes
- Provision of the software: no
- Location: La Rochelle, Lyon et Geneva (individual) and within your country / company
- Accessibility: arx iT ensures that the principles set out in the Disability Act of 11 February 2005 are properly implemented. The company is committed to making its training courses accessible to people with disabilities and to implementing the necessary pedagogical, material and organisational adaptations, by our own means or with the help of the AGEFIPH network. This approach is part of the company's values and our trainers are aware of the need to welcome this public.
This training course allows trainees to deepen their knowledge of ArcGIS for Desktop, whether in the production of map series, knowledge of advanced geodatabases, ETL modelling, or the management and georeferencing of raster images.