This QGIS training session for remote sensing is intended for technicians and engineers who wish to learn about remote sensing with QGIS, using SENTINEL satellite images, by manipulating them and performing spectral index calculations and classifications.
At the end of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand remote sensing basics
- Extract satellite images from QGIS
- Extract and analyze satellite imagery with QGIS
- Perform supervised classification using QGIS
- Perform spectral index calculations (NDVI)
- Map the results